Leases & Rentals
Expertise, quality and convenience all in one quick visit!
We Are Now Accepting
Lease Equipment Returns
Now through May 15th make an appointment to return your equipment
- Seasonal lease equipment is due back by May 15th
- Late fees start May 16th
- Click below to schedule a Newton drop-off
- Newton drop-offs will be accepted inside the store, in the back section
- Westborough drop-offs will be accepted inside the store, walk-ins only
- Adult Ski Boot Used $85.00 | New $135.00
- Adult Ski Used $150.00| New $220.00
- Adult Snowboard Boot Used $90.00 | New $140.00
- Adult Snowboard Used $155.00 | New $235.00
- *$10 optional pole rental
- No security deposit required
- Jr Ski Boot Used $55.00 | New $95.00
- Jr Skis Used $110.00 | New $170.00
- Jr Snowboard Boot Used $60.00 | New $100.00
- Jr Snowboard Used $115.00 | New $175.00
- *$10 optional pole rental
Adult Only | Westborough Only
- $55 for the first night
- $35 for each additional night
- Afternoon Pick-ups
- Morning Drop-offs
- SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE AT NEWTON LOCATION
Ikon Pass Special
Limited Time Only!
Buy new or renew your 22/23 pass
Get a FREE $75 Boston Ski & Tennis Gift Card
Get a jump start on 23-24 Ikon Passes with our limited-time Ikon Special! Passes for the 23-24 ski season are available right now. Buy new or enjoy extra savings by renewing your 22-23 pass. Your Ikon activation code will be emailed within 7-10 business days of your purchase.
See rates and details below.
PASS COVERAGE FOR THE WAY YOU PLAY
Seek endless adventure across 50 unique destinations worldwide. Get the most access and no blackout dates.
- Unlimited access at 14 destinations
- Up to 7 days each at 35 destinations
- No blackout dates
- 15% discount on food, beverage, and retail at select destinations
- 10 friends & family discounts to share
Unlimited Access Destinations
UNLIMITED ACCESS AT 14 DESTINATIONS
Seek the unforgettable throughout 14 destinations that continually refill the need for adventure.
- Steamboat, CO
- Winter Park, CO
- Copper Mountain Resort, CO
- Eldora Mountain Resort, CO
- Palisades Tahoe, CA
- Mammoth Mountain, CA
- Big Bear Mountain Resort, CA
- June Mountain, CA
- Stratton, VT
- Sugarbush Resort, VT
- Snowshoe Mountain, WV
- Solitude Mountain Resort, UT
- Tremblant, QC
- Blue Mountain, ON
Destinations with Up To 7-Day Access
UP TO 7 DAYS EACH AT SELECT DESTINATIONS
Discover even more across a curated family of 35 iconic destinations worldwide, with no blackout dates.
- Aspen Snowmass, CO
- Arapahoe Basin, CO
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, WY
- Crystal Mountain, WA
- Sun Valley, ID
- Killington-Pico, VT
- Windham Mountain, NY
- The Highlands, MI
- Boyne Mountain, MI
- The Summit at Snoqualmie, WA
- Mt. Bachelor, OR
- Schweitzer, ID
- SKIBIG3, AB
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort, BC
- Red Mountain, BC
- Cypress Mountain, BC
- Sunday River, ME
- Sugarloaf, ME
- Loon Mountain, NH
- Toas Ski Valley, NM
- Deer Valley Resort, UT
- Snowbasin, UT
- Brighten Resort, UT
- Alta Snowbird, UT
- Chamonix Mont-Blanc Valley, France
- Dolomiti Superski, Italy
- Zermatt, Switzerland
- Kitzbühel, Austria
- Thredbo, Australia
- Mt. Buller, Australia
- Niseko United, Japan
- Valle Nevado, Chile
- Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Mt. Hutt, New Zealand
Pass Categories & Prices
If you outgrow or just need to swap out your rental gear during the season, we have you covered. Simply bring the skis back to us and we’ll find you the right fit at no cost to you! We typically start our seasonal rentals September 1st, so book early and get the best gear.
Getting into your
Make every run comfortable and fun by watching these quick tips on how to correctly put on your ski boots.
The Ski Rental Process
Sign up thru our website appointment scheduler. Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time. It is required that you have skier’s current height, weight, age, and skiing ability (beginner, intermediate or advanced).
Upon your arrival, we will enter skier info into our rental system. Then one of our rental specialists will measure you for your ski or snowboard gear. The entire process is quick & easy. Typical rental appointments last 15-20 minutes.
Our certified service technician will adjust your boot to the ski binding. If you are a snowboarder, they will set your binding to goofy or regular. You will leave with the gear you rented that day. Rental gear is due back April 15th.
Used Them For The Whole Family``I have gone to BST for my seasonal ski rentals for years now. Their process is efficient and their knowledgable staff is second to none. I was in and out within 30 minutes. Highly recommend!``
Attention To Detail Was On Point“This service was above and beyond my expectation. Dan spent so much time getting to know my experience, where I ski, what my goals were, and even spent time figuring out exactly how my feet move, where my weak points are, and was able to fit me in some extremely well-fitting boots.”
The Best Spot Around``This place is really the best spot around for both ski and tennis gear. Every single employee I’ve worked with has been polite, professional, and knowledgeable. They offer affordable ski rentals and a great tennis demo program. Highly recommend.``
A quick reminder to always check your rental gear before hitting the slopes! Stop by the shop any time and we'll be happy to assist.