The Racquet Matchmaker
Delivery & Pickup
One Time Fee
Try Before You Buy
Home Demo Program
How it works:
- Sign-up online and pay your $30 fee to demo up to 2 racquets
- This $30 fee will be a credit applied to your new racquet purchase*
- 2 weeks of maximum rental time per racquet*
- Select and schedule your racquet demo from the choices below
- Enhance your demo by picking a second racquet at checkout on Skipti.com
- 50% off string and labor with the purchase of your new racquet
If you are within a 10-mile radius of our Newton store, Skipti will hand-deliver your racquet and pick it up when you’re done (14 days). During checkout you can add up to 2 racquets to your cart, and you’ll even get live GPS alerts along the way. Courier fees apply and will be calculated at checkout.
If you reside 10+ miles from our Newton store, we will ship via UPS using their standard fees (calculated at checkout). If shipped via UPS, please allow up to 3 days for shipping (after your selected start date). A return label will be included in the box. You can simply return the racquets to your local UPS store on the final day of your demo.
* Maximum $60 credit toward a new racquet
* Customer pays for demo shipping charges. BST pays for new racquet shipping charges.
* Racquets must ship back within 14 days from the day they ship to you.
* Non-refundable late fee of $3 per racquet, per day if not shipped by 14th day
* Demo programs are NOT interchangeable. Pick what’s best for you!
How Do I Choose The Right Racquet?
Not sure what racquets are right for you? You can easily schedule a virtual Zoom consultation with one of our tennis experts and they will provide recommendations based on your ability, play style and specifications.
How it works:
- Visit our Newton or Westboro store
- Pay your $30 fee to demo up to 2 racquets at a time
- This $30 fee becomes a credit applied to your new racquet purchase
- 7-day maximum check out time per racquet
- 3 weeks of total demo time (unlimited number of racquets)
- 2 racquets may be taken at one time
- 50% off string and labor with purchase
Explore Play Styles
Choose a play style, read our style highlights and check out the racquets we recommend trying.
Baseliners prefer to hang out back behind the baseline. They play a more defensive style of tennis often retrieving balls and absorbing the power of their opponent. In order for this style to be successful, they often use a large amount of topspin so they can create a heavy deep ball from behind the baseline.
This player has long, fast strokes and is always looking for the opportunity to move in and be aggressive. They will punish any short balls with hard-hit winners. They are not afraid to move in to the net and volley to end the point. This player is always looking to be offensive and end the point with a winner.
These players are very advanced players with impeccable timing and fully developed strokes. They can generate all of their own power and instead are looking for a frame that can give them pinpoint precision.
This playing style is common among beginner and intermediate players. These players are looking for a versatile frame that can provide them with power, control, and playability from all over the court. Typically this player’s game is not focused on any specific tactic, instead choosing to employ whatever tactic fits the situation.
Questions About The
We're here and happy to help!