Rentals & Returns
Expertise, quality and convenience all in one quick visit!
And Daily Rentals
We rent new and used junior and adult ski and snowboard gear. Use the online scheduler for dedicated appointment slots.
- The city of Newton requires you to wear a mask while indoors.
- Appointments are mandatory. No walk-ins at this time.
- One appointment can service up to four renters
- $25 reservation fee will be credited toward rental fee
- Seasonal ski and snowboard rentals are due back April 15th
- After you select a date and time below, you will be be redirected to a payments page in order to enter your credit card information and pay for your reserved time slot. A PayPal account is not required and the $25 fee will be fully credited toward your ski rental.
- As of December 1, 2021 equipment availability cannot be guaranteed in all sizes.
Daily Rental (Adult Only)
Only Available In Westboro
- $50 for the first day
- $30 for each additional day
- Pick up after noon & drop off before noon to avoid extra day rental fees.
- SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE AT NEWTON LOCATION
Seasonal Junior Lease
- Jr Ski Boot Used $50.00 | New $90.00
- Jr Skis Used $100.00| New $160.00
- Jr Snowboard Used $115.00 | New $165.00
- Jr Snowboard Boot Used $50.00 / New $85.00
- *$10 optional pole rental
Seasonal Adult Lease
- Adult Ski Boot Used $85.00 | New $125.00
- Adult Ski Used $135.00| New $225.00
- Adult Snowboard Boot Used $80.00 | New $110.00
- Adult Snowboard Used $140.00 | New $205.00
- *$10 optional pole rental
- No security deposit required
If you outgrow or just need to swap out your rental gear during the season, we have you covered. Simply bring the skis back to us and we’ll find you the right fit at no cost to you! We typically start our seasonal rentals September 1st, so book early and get the best gear.
The Ski Rental Process
Sign up thru our website appointment scheduler. Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. It is required that you have skiers current height, weight, age, and skiing ability (beginner, intermediate or advanced).
Upon your arrival, we will enter skier info into our rental system and then one of our rental specialists will measure you for your ski or snowboard gear. The entire process is quick and easy. Typical rental appointments last 15 – 20 minutes.
Our certified service technician will adjust your boot to the ski binding. If you are a snowboarder, they will set your binding to goofy or regular. You will leave with the gear you rented that day. We will see you when the rental gear is due back April 15th.
Tired of renting? A lease to own program may be the perfect solution. Learn more about this unique program from BST below.
Used Them For The Whole Family``I have gone to BST for my seasonal ski rentals for years now. Their process is efficient and their knowledgable staff is second to none. I was in and out within 30 minutes. Highly recommend!``
Attention To Detail Was On Point“This service was above and beyond my expectation. Dan spent so much time getting to know my experience, where I ski, what my goals were, and even spent time figuring out exactly how my feet move, where my weak points are, and was able to fit me in some extremely well-fitting boots.”
The Best Spot Around``This place is really the best spot around for both ski and tennis gear. Every single employee I’ve worked with has been polite, professional, and knowledgeable. They offer affordable ski rentals and a great tennis demo program. Highly recommend.``