Find the right string for you!
This Spring, we'll be rolling out 3 new racquet restringing programs here at BST. Whether it's in-store drop-offs, hourly real-time stringing appointments, or home pick-ups, we'll have you covered for all your tennis gear.
- In-store walk-ins are first come, first serve with a typical turnaround of 3 days
- Schedule real-time stringing appointments with a typical turnaround of 1 hour
- Have your racquets picked up right from your door by our partner Skipti for restringing
- All restringing services are a $25 labor charge per racquet + strings. A delivery fee applies for premium home pick-up services
- All walk-ins are first come, first serve
- $25 labor charge per racquet | string sold separately
- Friendly service to help you find what you need
- Quick and easy drop-off
- 3-day average turnaround
- Our team will alert you when your racquets are ready
- Daily appointments available at Newton & Westborough stores
- $25 labor charge per racquet | strings sold separately
- $10 convenience fee per appointment
- 1 hour turnaround
- 2 racquet limit per appointment
- Expert handling and top-notch customer care
- More convenience with down-to-the-hour courier scheduling
- $25 labor charge per racquet | string sold separately | Courier price starting at $20
- Skipti's Racquet Profiler sets you up for easy rescheduling and pick-up
- Stay up-to-date with your racquet maintenance
- 3-day average turnaround time
Stay in the Game
Your racquet's level of maintenance can make or break your performance. Stay in the game with regular restrininging.
Strings lose their tension and require regular restringing. We recommend restringing each year as often as you play per week. If you play twice per week, you should restring your racquet twice per year. All strings gradually stretch and lose their resiliency or go dead, even if you play infrequently. Restringing yearly should be your minimum goal.
Not sure which strings or tension will fit you best?
Schedule a virtual racquet consultation today to meet with our knowledgeable staff. They will guide you through the restringing process and get you set up to win.
More Power and Comfort. Less Control
Less Power and Comfort. More Control