Find the right string for you!
Whether your prefer in-store drop-offs or hourly real-time stringing appointments, we've got you covered for all your tennis needs.
- In-store walk-ins are first come, first serve with a typical turnaround of 3 days
- Schedule real-time stringing appointments with a typical turnaround of 1 hour
- All restringing services are a $27 labor charge per racquet + strings.
- All walk-ins are first come, first serve
- $27 labor charge per racquet | string sold separately
- Friendly service to help you find what you need
- Quick and easy drop-off
- 3-day average turnaround
- Our team will alert you when your racquets are ready
- Daily appointments are available at the Newton store only
- $27 labor charge per racquet | strings sold separately
- $25 convenience fee per appointment
- 1 hour turnaround
- 1 racquet limit per appointment
- Expert handling and top-notch customer care
Stay in the Game
Your racquet's level of maintenance can make or break your performance. Stay in the game with regular restrininging.
Strings lose their tension and require regular restringing. We recommend restringing each year as often as you play per week. If you play twice per week, you should restring your racquet twice per year. All strings gradually stretch and lose their resiliency or go dead, even if you play infrequently. Restringing yearly should be your minimum goal.
More Power and Comfort. Less Control
Less Power and Comfort. More Control